Proper care is very important to the life of Vbena Hair. Everyone needs special cleaning steps and products to keep the hair looking great, whether it's 7A or 8A Virgin Hair or even 10A original virgin hair. With proper care, Vbena Hairs will remain healthy and maintain its strength and durability. Vbena Hair will last more than a year!
2. Be prepared to wet your hair with warm water.
Rinse the shampoo with cold or warm water; hot water has additional damage to dry hair.
3. Soak your hair in water for 15 minutes with a mild shampoo
Take a small amount of conditioner in warm water, then put the hair inside and soak for 5 minutes.
4. Then rinse your hair with water
5. Cover your hair with a towel and soak the water on your hair. Take a shot. Do not twist and wring the water.
6. Hang the weft on the weft and let it air dry to keep it healthy and keep it curled.
Let your hair dry yourself. Directing hot air to dry hair does not give it a chance to get healthy. Although a blowout may make your hair look shiny, the heat is actually very destructive and can cause hair to break and split over time.