Every woman wants to perm, dye, highlight, straighten, curl, wash, and dry their original human hair when ordering them, just like our real hair. Using a product that contains harmful ingredients, treating your virgin hair (alcohol and sulphate) like your own hair can affect the natural state of the hair. We have a few tips for your virgin hair.
Do and Don't
- Before installing your original hair, first use the moisturizing conditioner such as Organix Moroccan Argan Oil to wash (mainly wash) the hair.
- Brush and comb the hair before cleaning with a paddle brush or a wide-toothed comb.
- Do not cut the weft or track of the original hair. This can cause it to fall off. Your stylist or you should use the folding method to install your hair. If the weft must be cut, seal it with a weft sealant before installation.
- Wash your hair at least once a week. Do not wash your hair excessively, as this will cause your hair to dry out. Shampoo 1-2 times a month. If your hair feels heavy or greasy, use a clarified shampoo.
- Dry your virgin hair. Excess excess moisture and air dry hair.
- When coming to the hair, gently comb the hair with a paddle brush or a wide-toothed comb. Begin combing a small portion of the end toward the scalp.
- It is important to use a non-alcoholic protective serum or spray when using a heating tool. Oil-based products and alcohol can blow up hair.
- Set your hair before going to bed, wrap, weave, tweezers, needle curl or roller and use a satin/silk cap or scarf.
- Wash before leaving swimming and leave conditioner on your hair. This helps prevent salt water and chlorine from drying out the extension.
- If you bleach, color, perm or use extreme heat on your hair, you may cause hair to fall off. This can cause hair loss and tangles. We cannot guarantee the service life of any processed or chemically treated hair. Chemically treat deep hair after hair.
- If you notice that the hair begins to dry out, fall off, become damaged or tangled, use a silicon mixture to deeply condition the hair. After washing the hair - saturate and let the silicon mixture stand in the hair for 1 hour or longer. For ultra-depth conditioning, place the hair in a zipper lock pocket and then microwave for 60 seconds. Leave the hair in the bag for 1 hour or longer. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.